Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for your next exciting project?
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to get their foot in the door within the security cleared market.
Business Analysis specialism
• Responsible for carrying out and facilitating appropriate business analysis activities to determine strategic customer requirements to drive Business Improvement, Business Change and technical Development
• Applies business analysis skills and techniques to investigate and solve a variety of complex problems, including Business Process Analysis and appropriate business architecture artefacts
• Develops business modelling artefacts to drive business and technical development to ensure business needs drive strategic plans
• Initiates and facilitates communication with a diverse set of senior stakeholders within the business, other Government departments and suppliers
• 3 to 5 years experience working in Business Analysis
• Experience of different strategic analysis techniques such as SWOT, PESTLE, Five Force Analysis
• Experience of modelling techniques/notations such as UML, Use Cases, Entity Models, Data and Information Models, Process Models/Swim Lane diagrams
• Use of relevant methodologies such as UML, LEAN, Six Sigma, ITIL, as well as experience of working within a Business Change lifecycle/framework
• Experience of working in a structured Prince 2 project environment and the Agile approach to development
• ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, Certified Business Analysis Professional, Chartered IT Professional or CEng registration
• Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
• Able to communicate clearly, articulate ideas and manage stakeholders
• Able to make clear plans, evaluate progress and articulate appropriately to the team and stakeholders
• Flexible in approach and attitude
Successful candidates will be put through SC clearance. It is recommended that you research the eligibility requirements prior to applying.