Are you a security cleared Business Analyst looking for your next opportunity?
This is a rare opportunity for a BA looking for a permanent position within a forward thinking company.
Due to the nature of the role our client are ideally looking for someone who does already hold DV clearance. However all candidates with the correct skills will be considered.
The role can be spilt between Gloucestershire and London.
Business Analysis specialism
- Responsible for carrying out and facilitating appropriate business analysis activities to determine strategic customer requirements to drive Business Improvement, Business Change and technical Development
- Applies business analysis skills and techniques to investigate and solve a variety of complex problems, including Business Process Analysis and appropriate business architecture artefacts
- Develops business modelling artefacts to drive business and technical development to ensure business needs drive strategic plans
- Initiates and facilitates communication with a diverse set of senior stakeholders within the business, other Government departments and suppliers
- 3 to 5 years experience working in Business Analysis
- Experience of different strategic analysis techniques such as SWOT, PESTLE, Five Force Analysis
- Experience of modelling techniques/notations such as UML, Use Cases, Entity Models, Data and Information Models, Process Models/Swim Lane diagrams
- Use of relevant methodologies such as UML, LEAN, Six Sigma, ITIL, as well as experience of working within a Business Change lifecycle/framework
- Experience of working in a structured Prince 2 project environment and the Agile approach to development
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, Certified Business Analysis Professional, Chartered IT Professional or CEng registration
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly, articulate ideas and manage stakeholders
- Able to make clear plans, evaluate progress and articulate appropriately to the team and stakeholders
- Flexible in approach and attitude
Applications will be reviewed as and when they are received. It is strongly recommended those who are interested apply as soon as possible.