Are you an experienced Business Change Consultant looking to make your mark in an exciting organisation?
This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone looking to get their foot in the door of the security cleared market.
In order to be considered for the role you must be eligible for DV clearance. It is strongly recommended that this level of clearance is researched prior to application.
- Experience of introducing major business and process change (both cultural and technical) in a complex organisation.
- Develop a clear understanding of the case for change and benefits, and the realisation of these benefits
- Alignment of change activities across the business, including with those delivered by other business areas
- Undertake the development of business change strategies and business change planning (in conjunction with project owners) in line with the programme delivery plan
- Work closely with Project and Programme Managers to develop process changes as required, and implement lasting change.
- Where necessary develop and deliver appropriate training, cascade and support material to accompany changes, develop appropriate skill levels and ensure business change is effectively embedded.
- Analysis and actioning of risks and issues
- Establish the most appropriate mechanisms and methods to be used to support the roll-out of changes
- Baseline, measure and lead the realisation of business change benefits
- Managing effective change communication with customer at working, management and senior levels
- Perform detailed stakeholder identification and analysis, and develop a clear understanding of the change from stakeholder perspectives
- Implementing stakeholder management, ensuring that appropriate stakeholders are engaged and consulted in a timely fashion.
- Management of business change documentation and reporting
- Source and provide best practice and industry standard examples of business change management and guidance as required
- Persuasive with good influencing skills, ability to build effective relationships across the organisation
- Flexible and result driven approach to planning
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Good communication and listening skills and the ability to deal with individuals at all levels within an organisation
Applications will be reviewed as and when the right applications are received.