Are you a security cleared Business Change Consultant looking for your next opportunity?
An undisclosed client of ours is currently recruiting for a Business Change Consultant to join their team. They are ideally looking for someone who does already hold DV clearance. However, all candidates with the correct skills will be considered.
- Minimum 5 years working in a Business Change arena
- Experience of introducing major business and process change (both cultural and technical) in a complex organisation.
Business Change Specialism:
- Develop a clear understanding of the case for change and benefits, and the realisation of these benefits
- Alignment of change activities across the business, including with those delivered by other business areas
- Undertake the development of business change strategies and business change planning (in conjunction with project owners) in line with the programme delivery plan
- Work closely with Project and Programme Managers to develop process changes as required and implement lasting change.
- Where necessary develop and deliver appropriate training, cascade and support material to accompany changes, develop appropriate skill levels and ensure business change is effectively embedded.
- Analysis and actioning of risks and issues
- Establish the most appropriate mechanisms and methods to be used to support the roll-out of changes
- Baseline, measure and lead the realisation of business change benefits
- Managing effective change communication with customer at working, management and senior levels
- Perform detailed stakeholder identification and analysis, and develop a clear understanding of the change from stakeholder perspectives
- Implementing stakeholder management, ensuring that appropriate stakeholders are engaged and consulted in a timely fashion.
- Management of business change documentation and reporting
- Source and provide best practice and industry standard examples of business change management and guidance as required
- Persuasive with good influencing skills, ability to build effective relationships across the organisation
- Flexible and result driven approach to planning
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Effective communication and listening skills and the ability to deal with individuals at all levels within an organisation
Applications will be reviewed as and when they are received.