Are you an experienced project manager looking for your next permanent opportunity
In order to be considered for this role you must be eligible for SC clearance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Prince2 practitioner experienced in working on a variety of small / medium sized work packages and working to the agreed scope and deliverables.
The successful project manager will be responsible for the following:
Work Package management
• Producing plans for the work packages and then maintaining/tracking progress and up-dating the work package plans
• Establishing common milestones which link to the wider project/programme milestones
• Agreeing terms of reference with the Project team members and the Senior Project Manager
• Providing progress and status reports to the Senior Project Manager and Project team
• Identifying and managing the risks
• Ensuring the delivery of quality products, on target, within budget and other constraints
• Identifying issues and recommending solutions to the Senior Project Manager and other relevant parties
• Driving all aspects of the work package to a successful conclusion
• Resolving conflict within the work package
• Working within the standard disciplines and processes established for the project/programme
• Good team-membership skills and able to gain the respect of peers
• Able to interface with stakeholders and suppliers and create a good impression
• PRINCE 2 Foundation and/or Practitioner
• Preferably professional body affiliation (APM, PMI, BCS) or ISEB Certificate in IS Project Management
Applications will be reviewed as and when the right applications are received. Those who are interested are strongly encouraged to apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible.