We are currently working on behalf of an undisclosed client based in Central London to support them with their recruitment of a security policy writer.
Due to the nature of the client, candidates ideally will hold a form of security clearance.
As a successful Security Policy writer you will be working within a small team under the direction of an experience technical security policy writer to produce security policies, to support functional and non-functional security of the client.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure requirements for security policies are captured and prioritised for completion
- Ensure that security policies are agreed by key stakeholders prior to publication
- Ensure security policies are made widely available and regularly reviewed and updated
- Maintain a security policy database that captures policy versions, review dates, authors and change requirements
- Assess current policies for effectiveness and identify areas for improvement
- Create Security policies as directed by the head of the policy team and inline with published templates and business requirements
- Organise and chair workshops with key stakeholders to agree the business requirement, priorities and policy output
- Undertake technical risk assessments to inform policy requirements
- Liaise with all parts of the organisation to ensure business requirements are captured that will inform security policies
- Updating web sites with details of policies
- Communicating and offering advice on interpretation of policies
- Working with other stakeholders to define the effectiveness of policies
- Produce regular reports on policy activities to inform senior management and auditors
Interviews will be held as and when the right applications are received. Those who are interested are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.